Nurturing our fields of change
In this moment, right now, is the culmination and completion of the old world. It’s ideas that we are primarily individuals, separate from nature and our life support systems are breaking. Transcending this is our understanding of our connectedness.
The Conscious Communities Project (CCP) showcases the living dynamics of this holistic change.
Attend to Being.
Attune to the calling of Soul
and calibrate your intentions.
Then let the unfolding begin. Notice what wantS to happen…
Attune to others.
Nurture coherence between you.
And witnesS the deeper intention ripple into our world.
This project, in part, looks at integral shifts. Standout change addressing our interiors and external conditions on an individual, singular and collective level. Integral (all quadrants, all levels) change.
There are 12 projects across Mexico, South Africa, Romania, Pakistan, Ireland, and the UK. In the CCP’s wonderful report the multiple project leaders, mentors and facilitators showcase their inquiry into questions such as:
- The living experience of holistic change facilitation?
- How mind, heart, body and spirit are engaged ?
- What challenges are we experiencing?
- The role of Earth and nature in their work?
- What qualities and skills seed transformative outcomes?
- What’s needed to flourish?
- What role do other stakeholders play?
The Alef Trust’s Nurturing the fields of change, CCP report is here>